Central Park Carriage Rides
" With the experience gained all through the years, we are proud to offer the best specialized tours. We focus on the requests of our guests and create the tour they desire "
Horse drawn carriages were the first transportation of the city, and they are one of the few historical elements of New York City left. Taking horse and carriage ride in Central Park is definitely the most nostalgic way to see it. Considering the park was designed for carriages, you will see it how it was meant to. Besides, it is definitely the most extraordinary way to create memorable moments.
Our horse carriage tours include scenic view of the park and the city, historical information about the park, the must see landmarks in the park, movie spot information, and the most respectful and kind driver. For you to experience a smooth and safe ride, our horses are well taken care of, and our carriages are regularly maintained.
All prices are per carriage NOT PER PERSON
“From Thanksgiving till New Years Eve high season prices apply"
"We only have Landmark Rides and Secret Proposal Rides availabilities left for high season"
45 minutes with photo stops
60 minutes with photo stops
60 minutes with photo stops
RIGHT AFTER BOOKING YOUR CARRIAGE RIDE, WE WILL SEND YOU A FOLLOW UP EMAIL WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON WHERE TO GO AND HOW TO FIND YOUR DRIVER. THE E-MAIL CONFIRMATION WILL ALSO INCLUDE YOUR DRIVER’S NAME AND CELL PHONE NUMBER IN CASE IF YOU NEED TO REACH HIM OR HER
NYC Laws & Regulations
Max. Occupancy per Carriage.
(children must be 11 years old or under)
2 Adults & 4 Children per carriage
3 Adults & 2 Children per carriage
4 Adults per carriage or less
Adult & 4 Children per carriage
We consider our horses to be our partners and best friends, and make sure they are happy and healthy.
* Our horses are never at work more than eight hours in any continuous twenty-four hour period.
* We make sure our horses receive treats and frequent water breaks while working.
* All of our horses are examined by a licensed veterinarian every 4 to 6 months, in addition to the yearly examination.
* Our horses are never younger than five years to be placed into service and not older than 20 years.
* Our horses receive new horseshoes and trimmings every 4-6 weeks and we make sure they fit them well.
* For our horses from November through April, heavy winter blankets are always available in cold weather to cover them from crest to rump.
* Additionally waterproof blankets of lighter material are always available for them when it is raining and the temperature reaches 55 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
* We don’t operate when temperatures reach near 19 or 89 degrees or during severe weather conditions.
* Our horses receive no less than five weeks of vacation or furlough every twelve months at a horse farm facility in Catskills or Poconos.