FAQ - Central Park Carriage Rides
NYC Regulations only allow us pick up 4 adults per carriage or 3 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 or 2 adults and 3 children under age of 12.
All of our rides are private and exclusive.
Yes, we would stay together throughout the tour and have the same photo stops for group photos
NYC Regulations doesn’t allow horses temperatures above 89 or below 19 degrees. Central Park Carriage Rides reserves the right to cancel any tour due to predicted or actual adverse weather conditions below. For any extreme weather conditions cancelled reservation receives a full refund.
– High Heat
– Heavy Snowfall
– Blizzard For any extreme weather conditions cancelled reservation receives a full refund.
FREE Rescheduling/Cancellation Policy You can reschedule your reservation at no extra cost by calling your driver within 4 hours of your reserved time & date. NOTE: We may not have full availability for same day rescheduling, please try make any changes in 24 hours advance.
ou can cancel your reservation at no extra cost within 24 hours of your reserved time & date.
• No refunds issued for last hour cancellations
• Same day cancellations are subjected to $50 fee
• Full refund issued with 24 hours cancellation notice
• No refund for no show
- No rides below 34th Street.
- No street rides before 8:00PM.
- This is NYC Law. 😉
Monday-Friday rides start at 10AM and end at midnight, Saturday and Sunday rides start at 9AM and ends at midnight.
Yes of course, we provide our famous undercover photography services for secret proposal rides. You can also add flowers, chocolate, message board, wireless speakers or additional time to your ride while finalising your reservation
- N, R, Q Trains to 57th & 7th
- A, B, C, D, 1, 2, 3 Trains to 59th street/Columbus Circle
- Q32 Bus to Columbus Circle
- M5, M7, M10, M20, M104 Bus to Columbus Circle
Yes, our prices go up by around 15% during the Holiday Season.